Monday, March 26, 2018

Farting Rainbows

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here to share my card today with you all.
I hope you are all having a great day and get a good chuckle from this card. This saying makes me smile every time I read it.

First I stared making this card by grabbing some watercolor paper and my Distress Oxide inks. I did the smooching technique on the craft mat to get my background to the way it is.
Next I took Grunge Diamond Background stamp and some black ink and randomly stamped it all over the background.
 I took the Farting Unicorn saying and stamped it with Versafine ink on pink cardstock and I used white embossing power. Then I took a die and cut it out and used Distress ink and inked the edges of the saying.
I stamped Birthday Mona on white paper and colored it with Copic markers using colors to work with the background I made. I cut it out and I added some tinsel to the top of the hat.
 
Last I glued it all to the front of the card and then layered it on black cardstock.
The saying  is great for birthday cards or a card just to send a friend to make them smile.
Go check out all the great saying at Carmen's Veranda shop. I think there is something for everyone.
Last but not least come join us for the Say What?? challenge here.

1 comment:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a sentiment, LOL! Totally hilarious!