Monday, June 19, 2017

I Can Fly, Day 1 & Winners

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning one and all.  First, let me get caught up on some Winners from our past events.  I got behind (I've been trying to get back into our house after flooding back in August) and am just now getting caught up.

First, I want to announce the Winner from the New Stamp Release event we held in April:

SQUIDDY you won!
You have won a $10 LCD/CV gift certificate and the use of our Winner's Badge.  Just drop me a line at mcgoo4@gmail.com and let me know what stamps you would like.

Now, our Winner from the Here Kitty, Kitty event held in May:

IKE you won!  
Since there were less than 5 entries, you just receive our Winner's Badge.
Now, on with the event!

 We are back again with a new event you can play along with.  This month, we are all about Wings so for the next four days, we will be featuring things with wings.

Want to get in on the fun?  Enter your I Can Fly project in the linky below.  You have until Midnight, June 30th to play with us for a change to win some LCD/CV rubber.  Don't forget to check out our RULES for all the necessary guidelines.

Now, here is what our team has prepared for you:

LAURIE created Muse using the Party Cat Set and CV Muse.
CATHY create her Flying Elephant 4x4 artist tile using Isle of Auld Animals, Winged Skeleton, Grunge Diamond Background, and Nuance Powders.
SUE created her Beauty journal page using Miscellaneous Words, Loopy Calligraphy, and Lynnea.
We will be back tomorrow with Day 2 and more inspiration from our design team.

If our I Can Fly event isn't for you, don't forget our current challenge which runs through Midnight, June 25th.
Have fun and I hope you play along.

Marilyn Hughes
LCD/CV DT Leader


3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Gorgeous creations from the DT. What a fun event. Hugz

ike said...

Eeeh - thank you so much. I have snagged my Badge of honour and shall display it with pride. :-) Congrats to Squiddy.
These projects are wonderful. I will have a sort through my stamps and see if I can create something to play along with :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxx

Squiddy said...

Yippee-ai-ay